2 - 7 Years
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG), India's largest provider of cancer care is at the forefront of the battle against cancer. Through its network of 26 comprehensive cancer centers spread across India, HCG has brought advanced cancer care to the doorstep of millions of people.
Experience: 2-6 Years
Location: Mission Road , Bangalore
Education qualification: Graduation / Diploma.
Candidates from Healthcare / Pharma industry with Exp in Sales and Business Development.
1. Handle online domestic leads PAN India & maintain daily report of the leads.
2. Work with SPOC at each centre across India for lead management and revenue generation.
3. Meticulous follow up of leads & ,conversion of the same & achieve the allocated revenue target.
4. Send detailed monthly revenue report to the manager.
5. Send mass mailers to customer database through mass email platform.
6. Assist in Online business development- commercial pitch & closure, agreement execution, revenue mapping, vendor payouts.
7. Assist in execution of several channels of patient acquisition - eg. Video consultation
8. Maintain daily report on leads handled
9. Monthly tele meeting with SPOCs on the leads, status, concerns etc.
10. Regular review with chat agencies to improve the chat quality for better conversion.
11. Data analysis of the leads, emailers and revenue reports.
Knowledge & experience of CRM function, Sales & business development aspects
Contact Company:HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd