Greetings from Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG) !!! India's largest provider of cancer care is at the forefront of the battle against cancer.
Inviting Applications for below Job Opening !!!
Designation: Staff Nurse
Experience: 0-8 Years
Education Qualification: GNM / Bsc / PBBSc
- Report to the floor Incharge on duty.
- Be punctual for the duties.
- Check and take over the instruments and equipments.
- Attend doctor's rounds & follow the orders.
- Attend 6 hrs of training in a month.
- Take charge of the patient and patient's records.
- Check oxygen and suction on daily basis
- Get the oxygen humidifier and suction bottle cleaned as per hospital policy.
- Supervise the nursing aids when they are attending the personal hygiene of the patient's.
- On admission receive the patient and make him / her comfortable. See that the beds are made prior to the patient's entry to wards.
- Room Orientation to be given to the patients.
- Dietary information to given .During night to be informed cafÃ© staff.
- Inform duty doctor/ consultant.
- Special attention to vulnerable & patient on restrains.
- Initial assessment to be completed with in 3o mts of admission & reassessment in each shift.
- All patient care plans has to be documented & should be modified as per the condition of patients.
Interested ones can share their updated CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details Call or Watsapp @7896042965
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent