Position 1 : Assistant Manager - HR ( Triesta Lab)
Education : MBA/MSW
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
Employment Type : Permanent
Preferably from Healthcare.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Assist & Support Project Head in collating data from internal & external stakeholders.
- Collate HR inputs/data across various HCG units, consolidate & prepare MIS & presentation\
- Responsible to prepare PowerPoint Business presentation
- Responsible to analyse attrition data & prepare findings of the report
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Responsible for handling end to end Recruitment
- Manpower Budget preparation, Scouring, Screening, HR & Technical Assessment, Interview Coordination.
- Background Verification, Documents Validation & negotiating job offers (salary, benefits, bonuses, relocations, etc.)
- Assist HOD (GM/AGM) in formulating HR policies, employee engagement activities, employee grievances management and bringing in innovative HR practices.
- Taking care of induction and onboarding of employees.
- Taking care of entire HR operational issues internal as well as external deployed resources (Leave, muster, transfers to other clients and New Joinee formalities)
- SPOC for Medical Insurance Policy coordination with Central HR Operations team.
- Domain knowledge of payroll, PF, PF ECR Challans, PT Challans and End to End Provident fund and ECR operations.
- Conducting exit interviews, processing f&f Settlement and relieving letter.
- HR MIS
Skills & Qualification:
Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Industry: Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area: Human Resources
Role Category: Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
Role: Head - Recruitment
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent