From 1 to 5 year(s) of experience
Position: Assistant Manager - Quality
Must have NABH audit experience
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 1-5 Years
Education qualification: Masters in Hospital Administration
Must be from Hospital Background
Job Responsibilities :
1) To study, understand & analyze the hospital policies & procedures, & identify the gaps
between them and the pursued accreditation standards.
2) To prepare a Plan of Action to bridge the identified deficiencies/ gaps.
3) To identify stakeholders who can support/ manage the deficiency correction.
4) Train the identified stakeholders in deficiency identification, correction methodology &
recording of activity data.
5) Champion the Internal Quality Audit process in the organization
6) Training Responsibilities:
7) Monitoring Quality System
8) Quality Committees: To identify the need of various committees required for monitoring the
quality processes in the hospital or as made mandatory by accrediting authorities.
9) Quality Improvement activities:
10) Administrative responsibilities:
11) Documentation Responsibilities
12) Workplace Ethics:
Healthcare Global Enterprises Ltd (HCG), India's largest provider of cancer care is at the forefront of the battle against cancer. Through its network of 26 comprehensive cancer centres spread across India, HCG has brought advanced cancer care to the doorstep of millions of people. HCG and Milann (HCG fertility centres) are leaders in specialist tertiary healthcare and have received several awards and recognition.
Contact Company:HealthCare Global Enterprises Ltd
Address :HCG Hospitals, Mithakali six road, Kalyan society, Maharashtra Society, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat-380006