Roles and Responsibilities
- To attend patient immediately and assess patients clinical condition.
- Take actual complete history of the patient and perform thorough clinical examination immediately on admission and inform the status to admitting and treating consultant. Current medicine taken by the patient is also to be listed and entered in the file.
- Inform consultant about admission i.e. Room no., Floor or ICU, ask him about plan of management / treatment to be given, reference if any, investigations to send and if surgery then pre-op. orders, pre-op. reference and pre-op. O.T. deposit etc.
- To start pre-op. treatment, confirm O.T., time and booking.
- To attend emergency promptly and inform consultant immediately. Provide immediate management as per the instruction from the consultant. Initiate basic resuscitation measures until the code blue team arrives. Attend the patient until consultant arrives or till patients condition stabilized.
- To check that the treatment & investigations are being carried out as per the consultant's order.
- Inform consultant if patients condition deteriorate or any signs and symptoms of complications is seen.
- Whenever lab report or radiological report arrives, inform all reports to concern doctor.
- To maintain necessary liaison with dietician, pathologist, radiology and other supporting services for managing patient.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: INR 5,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent