Job Title: Senior Executive - Operations
Job Type: Permanent
Location: KR road, Bangalore
Education qualification: Masters in Hospital Administration
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Medical Transcriptionists in a most effective & efficient manner.
- Ensure smooth & proper functioning of the department keeping in lieu with the departmental & organizational policies.
- Ensure ultimate utilization of man power & other resources.
- Manpower planning, roster management, proper scheduling & allocating of human resource.
- Bring in & maintain discipline (punctuality, grooming & other soft skills Etc.) in the department and retrain/take necessary disciplinary action to the defaulters.
- Provide proper functional training to the new joiner.
- Ensure that the departmental quality standards & protocols, laid down by NABH, are implemented & maintained correctly and the same is highlighted in the departmental SOP & manual.
- Keep the quality dept updated about the status of the departmental quality indicators.
- Develop & maintain proper coordinating with other departments for better operational efficiency of the respective floor, tower, department & organization as a whole.
- Assist management in organizing and conducting patient welfare programs.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the respective wards keeping in mind the patient/staff hygiene and comfort factor.
- Address patient/ staff grievances and counsel them accordingly, in case of any process variation, update the same to the concerned individual/department or management.
- Have a regular update on the patients outstanding bills and take necessary action once it gets triggered.
- Conduct departmental meeting on a periodical basis to address the staffs concerns and instruct them about the recent updates.
- Address and report related incidents & complaints.
- Over view the day-to-day operation of the department/respective areas and ensure that the quality care is provided to each & every individual patient.
- Continuously strive for improving system, processes and quality of care provided to the patients.
- Get involved in the interview & staff selection process. Set KRA for the department staffs and review their performance appraisal.
- As a whole, ensure highest customer/employee satisfaction and adhere to the organizational goal, policy, procedure in each & every work process.
Industry: Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area: Customer Success
, Service & Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Operations - Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent